The Parking Camper Stop & Go is located in north Florence, ideal area (fenced, lighted and guarded 24 hours) to leave your camper and go visit Florence.
Our area and served by three lines of urban bus and train from:
- to 10 meters there the bus stop nr. 20 - 15 minutes brings in to San Marco Place, center city;
- to 200 metres there bus stop of bus nr. 2 and 28 - 16 minutes for to square station, in the "heart" of Florence;
- to 900 metres there the station " Florence - Rifredi", where every 5 minutes to direct transit train station Florence SMN ( time 5 minutes );
- 20 minutes by bike to the city center.
Here you will find: Tickets for the bus with times - current attack - free brochures on the city 'of Florence - change cylinders - free wifi - and soon: loading and unloading - children's play corner and corner picnic.
We find ourselves in Florence in Via leopoldo Pellas nr. 27.
GPS: 43 ° 48'25.2 "N - 11 ° 14'10.1" E
Rate: 15 € including services
14 Euros for an agreement.
we also manage two beautiful facilities surrounded by greenery:
1 - area camper Villar Focchiardo (Turin) - www.areacampervillar.it
2 - Campin FREEMONT - Sala Biellese (BI) - www.campingfreemont.it
3 - area camper Locana ( Turin ) - www.areacampernusiglie.it
GO IN CENTER CITY BY BIKE:
…. Before leaving, do not forget your bike !!
Easy for everyone, path, plain, of about 4 km.
Exit this area and go left at the intersection left again to Via Carlo the Greek, hit the road down 'at the bottom. At the traffic lights turn left:
- You are in Via Reginaldo Giuliani, always go straight for about 1 km and 500 mt;
- Arrival in Piazza Dalmatia, cross it and take Via Corridoni;
- Drive along Via Corridoni and then via del Romito;
- After about 1 km and 500 meters, at the end of Via del Romito, it is in front of you the Fortezza da Basso.
- Overcoming the Fortezza da Basso and six to the Florence train station, in the center.